MECW | Main Event Championship Wrestling | Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  mecwpro.commecwpro.com  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lessons During Training Seminars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MVPsuperstar

Lessons During Training Seminars Empty
PostSubject: Lessons During Training Seminars   Lessons During Training Seminars EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:18 pm

I recently signed up for the training seminar that is being held in Monroe City (just recently sent in my money order), and I was wondering what all is done at these seminars? Thanks in advance for the help!

I don't know if I was supposed to put this here, because I did not know if this section was for questions about the seminars or announcements about future seminars.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Lessons During Training Seminars Empty
PostSubject: Seminars...   Lessons During Training Seminars EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Hi,

Thank you for signing up for our next seminar.

The training program will be lead by Tracy Smothers.

If you've had prior training, you will have the opportunity to further your learning. If you haven't had any prior training, you will learn all the way from the basics.

Training includes: physical conditioning, in-ring physical training (including moves) and psychology. Training will include so much more as each person progresses.

For further details on our training programs, feel free to ask the trainer(s) any questions you might have - the day of the shows.

Thanks,
MECW

Back to top Go down
http://www.mecwpro.com

Lessons During Training Seminars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MECW | Main Event Championship Wrestling | Forum :: Main Event Forums :: Main Event Experience-
Jump to:  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com