MECW | Main Event Championship Wrestling | Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  mecwpro.commecwpro.com  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The board layout......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IkeTurner

The board layout...... Empty
PostSubject: The board layout......   The board layout...... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Not really a complaint here, but id really like to see this board take off. Much like the CCW board(which might as well be the Evansville wrestling board) and the VIP board did. To do that i think there should be less catagories. Im a very lazy person and i think until more people frequent the board things should be modified to at least 2-3 catagories. This keeps all the conversations together and makes for a more organized board, imo. Not really a big deal but its just a thought. I think the reason the CCW board is still used so much is because its so easy to use.
Back to top Go down
cavedweller73

PostSubject: Re: The board layout......   The board layout...... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:06 am

I actually once considered starting an "Evansville and Indy Wrestling in General" board. But then I figured it would never take off and as Ike said, that's pretty much what we use the CCW board for anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tracey Russell
Admin
Tracey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The board layout......   The board layout...... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Thanks for the suggestions guys! What kind of format should we use for the forums? Soon we'll be introducing an MECW TV section to the forums as well...I was thinking maybe "Indy Lounge" and then "MECW TV"...then in another area just "MECW Comments & Suggestions"...this would combine all of our forum areas into just 3 key areas...suggestions?

Tracey Russell
MECW Media Productions
Back to top Go down
http://www.mecwpro.com
IkeTurner

PostSubject: Re: The board layout......   The board layout...... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Great way to listen to the fans. You cant find a company that does a better job than this.
Back to top Go down
cavedweller73

PostSubject: Re: The board layout......   The board layout...... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Wow...I just got home and was checking out boards and saw that this one's been updated. Ask and we shall recieve! I gotta say that's pretty darn cool!
Back to top Go down
Xplorer4x4

PostSubject: Re: The board layout......   The board layout...... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:45 pm

The only thing I would suggest is upgrading to phpbb3, well ideally vBulletin but I can understand not wanting to spend money on such a professional forum script right now, and adding a quick reply. If its one thing I hate its having to hit reply to post in a topic. Theres 2 or 3 stable good quality quick reply mods available for phpbb2, and I assume for phpbb3 as well given phpbb3 has been gold for over a year I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The board layout......   The board layout...... Empty

Back to top Go down

The board layout......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MECW | Main Event Championship Wrestling | Forum :: Main Event Forums :: MECW Comments & Suggestions-
Jump to:  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com