MECW | Main Event Championship Wrestling | Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  mecwpro.commecwpro.com  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thank You Monroe City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nic Wood
Admin

Thank You Monroe City Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Monroe City   Thank You Monroe City EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:41 am

Thank you so so much to all the wonderful fans that helped us rock the Blue Jeans Center to its foundation! We are sorry that Jerry "The King" Lawler could not make it to the show but even Hall Of Famers get injured!

Many props and thank yous to Brian Christopher for stepping in for the King. You are one heck of a guy and we cannot wait to work with you again.

To all the naysayers out there, MECW is going nowhere. I know that the timing isn't too good, but it never really is. We have extraordinary things on the horizon for the Evansville and surrounding areas. I have always been honest with you fans and if things were shifty I would let you know. I cannot wait for the coming weeks and months in Main Event Championship Wrestling.

We taped 2 tv shows worth of footage and be sure to check us out this and next Saturday on My44 to see what went down if you missed it. Or even if you were there, relive all of the scaffolding shaking excitement at 11am central time on My44 or at http://mecw.blip.tv.

Also be sure to check out http://mecwpro.com in the coming weeks for some excited new features and dates for future shows, including the rumored "royal" show in the near future.

Thanks again,

Nic
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/stiffnicwood
capnaction

Thank You Monroe City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Monroe City   Thank You Monroe City EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:47 am

All the thanks goes back to you, MECW for providing traditional, exciting, and fun wrestling entertainment and bringing it to the tri-state area! It had been many years since I had attended a wrestling event, way back in the Evansville Coliseum days. Admittedly, hearing the King was coming to Monroe City was what grabbed my attention and I thought it would be fun to pass down the enjoyment of good ol' fashion wrestling to my own kids, as I had enjoyed watching Lawler in my younger days. Disappointed that he was unable to come, I still remember having a great time watching Brian Christopher back in the day, and so packed up my two boys and traversed that long 15 minute drive Wink from Washington to Monroe City! And the result was well worth the 2hours past my bedtime, lol! My boys had a fantastic time! Chase Stevens has acquired at least two new 'biggest fans'! All the matches were fun to watch and I appreciate all the wrestlers coming out and putting on a great show for us. I look forward to the next event.
Back to top Go down

Thank You Monroe City
Page 1 of 1