MECW | Main Event Championship Wrestling | Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  mecwpro.commecwpro.com  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Technical Issue During September 11th Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey Russell
Admin
Tracey Russell

Technical Issue During September 11th Show Empty
PostSubject: Technical Issue During September 11th Show   Technical Issue During September 11th Show EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:19 pm

We are aware that there was a "jittering" that occurred in the video during this week's show. This was a technical issue that occurred on the station's players. This issue will be fixed during next week's show! Sorry about this technical issue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mecwpro.com
cavedweller73

Technical Issue During September 11th Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue During September 11th Show   Technical Issue During September 11th Show EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:02 pm

I wondered about the "jittering" during the show. Other then that, I thought this week's show was a major step forward from the first one. First and foremost, the J.C. Bailey tribute at the beginning of the show was AWESOME!!!!! Major, MAJOR props to MECW for doing that since J.C. had quite a history here in Evansville!!! I will be at the J.C. Tribute show in Indianapolis next week and I will post a report from the show!

Anyway, the TV show this week was so much better. The "commercials" for the DVDs and upcoming shows looked great and were a nice touch. The video quality was still a bit rough, but I know that is because of the source tape and there's nothing that can really be done about that. At least the matches weren't edited this time, which was also a huge plus. The commentary was still a little quiet, but it seemed that the overall sound mix was much better than last week.

As for the matches themselves, The Shank/ Rich match was good. It was great to see Shank on TV. I only wish he would have won the match, but I realize that was the first match of the card that night and it wouldn't have looked good to have a heel go over in the very first match in a new company. Still, Shank showed why he is one of the brightest stars the Evansville wrestling scene has to offer. The tag match didn't do anything for me and actually, I ended up fast-forwarding through most of it (I recorded the show and watched it when I got home from work). All I can say is.....a DQ for throwing someone over the top rope??? Really?? Um...ok. Chase's promos were good. When he started talking about Hulk Hogan, it reminded me of Nick Gage when he says "...and f*ck Hulk Hogan!" at the end of his promos (SORRY!! CZW mark in me showing through again!) The match itself was decent. Jarrett worked harder and showed more effort then I think I've seen from him in any non-TNA match in the last few years. I've seen other indy matches he's been in and he really "phoned it in". Chase looked pretty good as well. His "crazy, insane heel" thing was good. It wasn't a great match, but it wasn't horrible either.

As I said, overall, I enjoyed the show and can't wait for next week's episode.
Back to top Go down

Technical Issue During September 11th Show
Page 1 of 1