MECW | Main Event Championship Wrestling | Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  mecwpro.commecwpro.com  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MECW TV Talk Show Debuts in Two Weeks!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey Russell
Admin
Tracey Russell

MECW TV Talk Show Debuts in Two Weeks! Empty
PostSubject: MECW TV Talk Show Debuts in Two Weeks!   MECW TV Talk Show Debuts in Two Weeks! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Mark your calendar folks! MECW will be bring a "Talk Show" style format to it's weekly TV show starting October 2nd! The show will be set in two parts...the debut show and the show on October 9th. The talk show format will only be around for TWO weeks so we can wrap up the "past" shows that MECW has had. We ask that you submit your questions to ANY of our MECW wrestlers and we'll try our best to get some of them answered on the show! The first show will be taped THIS WEEKEND during the MECW Main Event Experience MONROE CITY, IN show!

This show will feature some of the MECW stars in an interview-style setting. We will also be wrapping up our past shows during the TV segments and bringing you up to date with the latest MECW shows STARTING WITH THE CANNELTON show from LAST NIGHT! After that point our shows will be completely up to date with our current live travelling schedules and it won't be so far in the past unlike those "other" indy wrestling TV shows out there. We aim to stay on top of things and bring you the action as it happens at ALL of our live events! This TV talk show will be hosted by Nic and KG Wood (which is your voices of MECW TV).

Again, send in those questions! We're more then willing to pick out a few to ask the wrestlers live on the show!

Last edited by Tracey Russell on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mecwpro.com
bigsweatymike

PostSubject: Re: MECW TV Talk Show Debuts in Two Weeks!   MECW TV Talk Show Debuts in Two Weeks! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:11 pm

So I've checked out the show that past few weeks. The talk show format is growing on me. I kinda like that they talk about the matches and set up the clips before they show them. The two big downsides to the shows have been Chris and Jason. Both of their interview/promo's were just awkward and terrible. I'm not sure what the point was in having Jason on if he was just going to look at Nick like he's retarded and not really say anything.
Back to top Go down
Xplorer4x4

PostSubject: Re: MECW TV Talk Show Debuts in Two Weeks!   MECW TV Talk Show Debuts in Two Weeks! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:30 am

Might want to fix the main site. It says shows will be uploaded 2 days after they air on Blip.tv.

Also it would be nice to have the shows in something other then flash. Even wmv would be preferred over flash. I know im probably the only one but with a WMV I can atleast play it on an xbox360 to view on my TV rather then sitting at the computer for an hour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MECW TV Talk Show Debuts in Two Weeks!   MECW TV Talk Show Debuts in Two Weeks! Empty

Back to top Go down

MECW TV Talk Show Debuts in Two Weeks!
Page 1 of 1